iklan

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I SKIP THE WAITING PART

Today 01.12.13..
its Sunday!!


It the first day on the last month in 2013...
and tomorrow is monday
my priority this week is checking my letter at the post office...
suppose my pin verification adsense was genarated on 20th October and technically it should already arrived since the mail was scheduled 4-6 weeks...
then again i hope i get my mail this week...

this week The Strange Housekeeper promo for next week is so tempting...
so i just skip and watch it online..
thank god the internet connection was stable so i get to do my The Strange Housekeeper marathon or The Suspicious Houskeeper all day yesterday...
the show end at episode 20 and yes...happy ending...

ahmad endo - tuklah masalah utama...surat sik datang2....

2 comments:

LadySue Rauf said...

kamek pun suka nangga the strange housekeeper. hehehe

ahmad endo said...

diat online...baru bis juak cita ya d korea kak jane....tapi yalah tek hepi ending tapi cam mantak gilak...hahaha