iklan

Thursday, October 3, 2013

TM CABLE

Today 03.10.13..
its Wednesday!!

Our telephone cable provided by TM was again stolen on 06/09/13...
amazingly until today 03/10/13 TM still didn't provide solution and i still can't use my streamyx..
TM did call on Monday saying that they had a meeting and maybe they will plant the cable to avoid it from stealing....
to be honest it is a great idea but to do it i think it will take to much time or it is just an excuse for them not to provide us with the telephone and internet...
but i will not blame them because the cable are quite expensive....

why i am so concern with the TM cable...
i quit my day job so i can do my own job in the comfort of my own home...
but now i have to rush around 25-30 minute drive just to go to a slow internet cafe to update my sites...
its a bummer...

im giving myself and TM another run...
maybe 2 month...
after that i think i will rent a place with internet.......
arrrrrrrrrrr
The technician from my area have a suspect, the guys that the TM contractor also have a suspect...and maybe the police also have a suspect...and not a suprise the thief was from my own Kampung.....
seriously the whole Kampung including Clinic and a Primary School can't use the telephone...

what the heck i gonna call TM 100 again today....

ahmad endo - sikda telepon berenti sik da internet

0 comments: