iklan

Sunday, October 6, 2013

THANKS!!

Today 06.10.13..
its Sunday!!


Yesterday Sarawak won 3-1 against Sime Darby and today Chelsea win 3-1 against Norwich..
a great way to end the weekend..

Yesterday TM contractor fix the cable....
i counted it every time i went passed it...
6 line....
thanks for fixing it...

again after quiting my day job i currently try to survive with just doing online...blogging, website and youtube...
bad news one of my youtube channel got disable after a strike from google and now i have to wait 6 month if google allowed it to monitize again..

with a month without internet it kinda have an impact on my blogging...

but today i gonna start work hard again...
and i bought myself a new laptop because my old laptop that i bought during my unimas years having some probs...

 HP with Windows 8 that i so now familiar because i been using XP all this years...feeling old right now...hahaha

The Old Acer....i will fix it in time because all the important notes are in this laptop


Ahmad Endo - Marik sebab Sarawak ada game Kuching nang rasa happening jak...hahaha



0 comments: