iklan

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MY CV

Today 13.08.13..
its Tuesday!!


Finally last night i sent my resume after being jobless for almost 3 months...

To be honest it is my back up plan..
you know yesterday i read that some guy adsense's account being banned and he still have a lot of money in it...
and another successful story that gain almost 70k usd to 0 overnight...
it really scare me...
so i still dedicated myself to do my own job and thats making money online through blogging and youtube..
and a resume just in case..... 
but still i pray everyday that i can archive my personal target...
doing own job at the comfort of my own home...

Kick Ass 2 will be screen this week...yahoo..


Ahmad Endo - website isohunt rupanya dah d lebel oleh google as one of the biggest piracy website online....dah student jak molah ya...

0 comments: