iklan

Monday, March 18, 2013

NOT THAT WORTHY ENOUGH

Today 18.03.13..

its Monday!!

Just finish watching Chelsea game...
Chelsea 2-0 West Ham...
Lampard's own 200 score...wuhuuuu...

Yesterday i watch Nona..
yes i watch Nona...
To be honest Nona got a lot of info...serious...
Nona topic yesterday that really got to me is about OCD and its sympton..
OCD or Obsessive-compulsive disorder..
That guy problem is just explaining mine...
his example is just the same as mine..
when you getting your wuduk and perform solat..
and you feel that your wuduk doesn't reach your elbow...
and you will take wuduk again and perform solat again...
mine is membasahkan sebahagian dari kepala...
i will redo my wuduk 3-4 time...
now i know it is just a small symptom of OCD....

I have a crush...
and now i know it never ever gonna happen...so..

“I'm done trying to get you. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry it has taken me this long to figure it out but I promise I'm done making a fool out of myself. It's okay, it's okay. I want it to be okay.”



ahmad endo -lamak tuk aku sik sedar dirik... lebih cepat aku sedar dirik lebih best.....sedar sedar sedar...hehehe