iklan

Friday, January 11, 2013

RAMBLE

today 11.01.13..
its Friday!!

Been awake since yesterday...hehehe
Everybody is talking about taufan Sonamu...
and yes its been raining since yesterday...
hope nothing bad happen....

Just now i was reading a blog that i still read from time to time...
wow an amazing adventure for me...
i kinda started reading her blog since she is single...
engaged...
than happily married...
preggy..
baby!!
to be honest sometime she always flashback about her grand wedding make me want to say...
please stop lah...hehehe

i got a lot of things i want to write but i really don't know...
2013 i hope i can start paying my ptptn..
develop more sites...put adsense...hahaha

My uni alumni called me yesterday...
to be honest i kinda a little bit embarresed since im not really that successful like others...

ahmad endo - taufan Sonamu tuk bahaya eh...arap sarawak sik teruk lak kenak...baca latest news dah start beralih arah dah taufan ya... 

0 comments: