iklan

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

THE WORST WEEK EVER IN 2012

today 20.11.12..
its Tuesday!!
 
Last week was the worst week ever for me in the year 2012...
We got no electricity, no water and no internet...
feel like living the the zombie apocalypse..... 

last week i went to the bathroom with a box of mineral water .........
yeah i pure all 1.5 liter x 9 or 12 just to flush....hahaha
 
 Yeah....i used mineral water to flush....
 
but i still can stand without the water, electric and internet...
the most worst case happen last week also was my mom got sick...
this is the second time she can't even walk, throw out and just sleep all day...
and the neighbors came after they heard that my mom is sick...
it kinda scare me a bit when i saw people visiting my mom....

ahmad endo - Alhamdullilah....mak dah beransur bait......arap panjang umurnya and murah rezeki...amin
 

0 comments: