iklan

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A GHOST STORY

today 27.06.12..
its Wednesday!!

while waiting for the Euro 2012 game this morning and the new bleach manga that will be release suppose at 12 am.....here is my spooky story...

I don't really know if this is a really a ghost story or not..
but a couple of month ago one of my cat was the victim of hit and run...
still a kitten and now in its family only one left and its in my care...hehehe
so a few days a go while i giving the cat and some zombie outside of my house food..
there one kitten that look exactly like the one that got hit...
i don't really care but after that i didn't see that kitten again...
so last night my mom kinda give this crazy fact that the dead cat have come back just to see its last relative...hehehe
i kinda want to denied it 100% but its kinda make sense in a way....
seriously a look alike....
RIP kitten!!



I don't have any Ghost Kitten picture but hey this is the all time favorite...White Lady!!

Ahmad Endo - Team yang aku sapot dah awal knak kick dari Euro 2012....hahaha...Jadi game pagi tuk Portugal vs Spain layan jaklah....

1 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

Spain pasti menang! jyeahhhh