iklan

Sunday, August 21, 2011

CULINARY ARTS

today 21.08.11..
its sunday!!...

In this few weeks, i really enjoy watching cooking shows..
from Masterchef US season 1 encore to the latest season 2...
all the cooking show in the AFC...icip2, ho chak, license to grill, Ironchef, True Passion Martin Yen and the list still go on...
food show in th TLC channel...Man vs Food, Dc Cupcakes, Extreme and the list go on and on....
maybe it just a phase but seriously i really enjoy food now...
hope after Raya i gonna have my on food/travel blog....
my current hostgator domain still can add more site to it....hehehe
hope to have my smartphone soon so i can make the food/ travel blog...yahoo!!

this blog currently have a sitelinks from google...
kinda cool...hehehe
my other blogs kinda impress me also...
one of it from pr0 climb to pr 2
and my others blog maintain from pr0 to pr1
the best part is they maintain gaining 1 usd a day from google adsense...
its kinda cool because before this i experiment with google adsense it gives 2-3 cent a day...im improving!!! yahoo!!

just watch Origin: The Spirits Of The Past anime
super cool anime because watching the environment of the anime kinda remind me of the ps1 and ps2 games that i love so much...
FF8,FF9,FF10, chrono trigger, chrono cross, Tales of Abyss...
i spend a lot of my time in front of tv trying to complete this game...hehehe

Origin: Spirits Of The Past Scene

ahmad endo - ari ari diat chef masak lam tb.......macam best jak...hehehe