iklan

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EARLY IN THE MORNING!!

today 14.06.11..
its tuesday!!...

last week my hostgator account was infected by malware....
it kinda create a big problem for me because 2 of my site is being block by google because of the malware problem...
but thanks to the hostgator support team they kinda solve the problem in just a couple of hours...
than after my hostgator account is clean from malware..
the ban is being cancel....

i am planning to create a special makan-makan site just to show journeys of my foods travel...
but that plan is still on hold until i have my own htc to capture the moment...hehehe

i already watch Stormriders more than once but when it is being play on tv tonight i stop doing my works and just watch it...hehehe
super cool movie!!

reading justkhai its kinda inspiring from time to time...
he just got 11k contract for only one month from one big company to promote their brands...
and that's only one of his many customer...
i can only says wow!!
he is making a lot with just blogging....

sticky candy anyone?

ahmad endo - gila eh dapat 11ribu k sebulan promote jak...baru sigek customer...nang wow lah...jeles aku...hahaha

2 comments:

Jαnnαhツ said...

the sticky candy looks tasty. hmm...can i have some?

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

wow besttt :)