iklan

Saturday, April 30, 2011

AN OLD PAKCIK WITH HIS TRUE LOVE STORY

today 01.05.11..
its sunday!!....

Selamat hari pekerja!!

Every friday i notice this pakcik will go an opposite direction with me...
i know where he is headed but this week confirm it...
he actually goes to his wife grave every friday after the jumaat prayer....
wow...thats for me is super cool!!
i hope i be that loyal....super impressive....hahaha..
Pakcik you have my respect!!

Everybody is hype about the royal wedding yesterday...
congrats to will and kate!!....hehehe..

Fast Five is out next week and for me i really hope to see super exotic car!!

made me remember bert is evil...hahaha

ahmad endo - arap ujan lebat2 malam tuk....hehehe

2 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

selamat hari pekerja!!!

nemesis_scoot said...

abg amat, fast 5 dh kuar laa..kmk udah ngga 29hb yaa tek..x jd launch 5hb Mei, suma main start 29hb..abg amat ketinggalan n x ngr bedok laa..hahaha..