iklan

Saturday, March 12, 2011

MY RHB EXPERIENCE

today 12.03.11..
its saturday!!....

everybody is getting married today...adoh adoh....hehehe
happy to all of you guys!!

yesterday i made a call to RHB bank because i want to do an internet banking such as buying paypal, transfer money and other stuff. But i have to update my mobile number first. So i call the RHB center and i have to wait 24 hours or more.....
they today they call and asked me about my application yesterday....
i can't answer two of the verification account..
the first one....my last rhb draw.....i can't remember because my last withdraw is last year....i can't remember the specif amount...
the second question i can't answer...where i made the account?
seriously i only know that i made the account when i was working and i was asked by the Human Resources Department to change my current account to RHB and the RHB guys went to the office and made it for me...

so an easy job become so annoying and hard...
and i have to go to the one of the branches to key in my mobile in to the profile...
and i have to do in next week....

ahmad endo - last2 pegi juak cawangan....mun tauk bagus update riya terus....

4 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

ahmad.ramai org kawen hari sabtu.
awak bile lak nak kawen

ahmad endo said...

anisa - hahaha...lom ada duitlah...blaja pun tak abis2 lagi....hahaha

Mainur Hasnah said...

hope all setle ASAP..

Farhan Zulhusmi said...

ala...sianya...kena tagguh2...xpe2...
sabar erk....
dugaan taw...