iklan

Sunday, December 26, 2010

OFF DAY...

today 26.12.10..
its sunday!!....

Malaysia beat Indonesia 3-0 today for Suzuki Cup.....So Malaysia now have an advantage in going to play at Indonesia next week....The laser moment kinda embarrassing...

I watch my favorite show today...Jalan jalan cari makan and Ho Chak!! The host for the show is very lucky...they got to eat, eat and eat some more. I plan next year i will continue my food hunt too,hehehe....My current problem is i don't have any camera phone to capture the food picture. My friend label me as phone before fork, its kinda describing me as people who take picture of the picture first before eating...hehehe..

I hope i can do it nexr year...."30 days food hunting"

ayam penyet!!

ahmad endo - sok cuti?...hehehe

3 comments:

KizZ said...

hehe...beshnya makan ayam penyet..walaupun mahal tapi berbaloi woot..

Jom skodeng,
SHE is older than HIM,anda rasa?

✿ y.a.n.i.e budak G.E.B.U ✿ said...

sedap nye...

lapor la plak..dah la lunch makan karipap jer nih

kekkekeke

darkbatman said...

sedapnye..lame xmkn ayam penyet..