iklan

Thursday, November 4, 2010

NO MORE FOOD PICTURE

today 4.11.10..
its thursday!!....

last week on the 25.10.2010.......
suddenly i can't turn on my handphone...
on the same day, i can't turn on my laptop....
yeah kinda frustrating!!!

so last week i sent to some guy at mudah to troubleshoot my laptop..
after a day, i got back my laptop and i can turn it on again!!
the dude from mudah says that the he replace the IC on my motherboard...

than after using it a few days...i just realize that the wireless card adapter is not working....the speaker only works at the right side......

not blaming the mudah guy.......
so currently i can't take pic of great food.....hahaha

ahmad endo - cia aku beli hp lok bos

1 comments:

Redbloodsnow said...

pssstt...gus la xda food picture mat. mun x...mala jak nelan lior mek lak..haha