iklan

Sunday, October 17, 2010

BAJET 2011 PLEASE

today 17.10.10..
its sunday!!....

i'm so hot!!
not in the term that im a buff, muscular guy...hahaha
its the temperature!!

so how to cool off....
STARBUCKS
not my treat ok...hahaha


kinda cool and refreshing

drink up!!

everybody is work up with the bajet 2011 and as usual i kinda miss all the perks. its doesn't matter if the government staff get their bonus or not, cause it didn't effect me directly...hehehe.
if the staff get their bonus than maybe some of my friend will be generous enough to maybe take me to MCD....hehehe.

yes i heard the people around me talks about the bajet 2011 and their all have their own opinion. But for me currently im so hot!!!

ahmad endo - panas oi


2 comments:

nur said...

sedapnye

ALL IN ONE

Redbloodsnow said...

OKEH MEK CONFIUS AIH. KATA BAJET 2010 X EFFECT KTK AT ALL...BUT THEN WHY HOT? AA AAA...HEHE. KER HOT TEGAL CUACA OW...LALALA

:D