iklan

Thursday, April 29, 2010

WAR MACHINE

today 29.04.10..
its thursday....

what is a friend?...
a friend is the dude @ chick that help you with all his/her might...
and yes currently im having some trouble and even though im literally begging for help on my knee....i was rejected....
so whats on my mind with that treat from so call best buddy?....
this play in my mind

"dam....ko susah lak sorilah aku nak tolong!!...hidup umpama rodalah GAI!!"...

yesterday once again i sleep from 6pm until 6 am...hehehe
i slept almost 12 hours....
i went to the faculty today...
on my way using the ferry...this dude is smoking so close to me...

im coughing like no tomorrow because of this dude cigarette...

calculus!!!

the drink before exam....i so afraid i fell asleep in the exam hall...

the end of calculus test!!

the end!!

ahmad endo: sinx + cosx = 1....hehehe

2 comments:

kenwooi said...

i thought this is gonna be about iron man 2 =P

Cik Akma said...

dah abis exam? jeles2